BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: A new Bomberman game is out!
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#13  Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
Oh, shucks, thanks very much, Rufi! (you seriously need to tell me if I can repay you, I feel awful having you swoop in and make awesome translations for me and all I can say is "thanks! make more of 'em!")

I updated the page with more in-depth info, but there's only so much I can write before I have to start either getting good or throwing cash at it, unfortunately. I calculated all the microtransactions, and it'd cost 4800 yen to buy everything in the game - and that's before you consider the possibility of more stuff being added in future updates! (do you think spending £26 on cosmetic gubbins in a Bomberman game would make Konami think, "people are interested in this franchise!", or "those suckers will pay for anything!"?)

(also, do you think it's worth my while making a trivia section? Cyborg #0898 is well worth explaining, but I don't know if I've the energy to methodically list "this guy's a Bruce Lee homage, this quote is a bizarre mangling of "let them eat cake", this guy's wearing a battered fish because why the hell not". the wiki can take care of that, right?)
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1237s
Index - Back to Top