BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: A new Bomberman game is out!
Bomber D Rufi
Bomberdude

Post#12  Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ragey wrote:
The game connects to the Mobage server when it boots up, and unless I log into my Japanese account on the App Store, it won't let me progress. I've only played the iPad version, so I can't speak for Android, I'm afraid!
(as far as i can tell, the Mobage connection is just to display ads on the title screen and to facilitate the microtransactions, which is a crummy way of locking people out)

I also made a quick page to list the characters - the whole page is just a placeholder and the translations are mighty sloppy, but any help is appreciated. I'd love to know who the heck 佐古田 幸雄(48) is supposed to be!

Long time no Bomb. I heard from Sora that translation help is needed. That's pretty much all I'm good for, so here I am.

佐古田 幸雄 ...well names are really hard in Japanese. My first instinct is Sakoda Yukio, but there are quite a few other readings it has. I don't think there's any reference either other than it being a sorta 'Joe schmoe' name.

Now for the rest. Really the's TL's are pretty good! I don't think I have anything other than minor, minor changes.

ノスタルジックな気分で爆破! (Classic Bomber)
'Exploding with nostalgic feeling!'

野性味あふれる太古のパワー! (Bomb Caveman)
Overflowing with uncouth ancient power!

妻と娘のため… 私は闘う! (Sakoda Yukio)
I fight for my wife and daughter!

…TARGET ヲ LOCK ON シマシタ (Bomber Cannon)
LOCKED ON TO TARGET.

カラッと揚がって ドカンと爆破! (Bomb fry)
Deep fried with a bang!

服部 ボン蔵 Hattori Bomzou
闇に生き 闇に爆破!
Dwelling and exploding in the darkness.

横綱 ボム錦
Yokuzuna Bomu Nishiki (I think.)

七つの海は俺のもの 逆らうヤツは皆爆破! (Captain Bomb)
The seven seas belong to me!! All who oppose me will explode!

爆破だぜアミーゴ! (Bomb Tacos)
It's an explosion Amigo!

The rest are fine I think. Let me (or Sora) know if there's anything else you need. I'll get the message somehow.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1265s
Index - Back to Top