Bombing Bastards
[Replies: 2]  [Views: 2340]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects

WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:12 am  Reply with quote + 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRgNXKo0ClA

Since Konami decided to be lazy and not do a new Bomberman installment on a next-gen console anymore, let alone the 3DS, it looks like this is what we're getting from Sanuk Games. I haven't bought it on the Wii U through eShop yet, but I'm thinking it about it carefully since it's obviously a Bomberman clone. And yes, I'm aware some people have branded it as a Bomberman-ripoff on Miiverse.

So far, it looks pretty fun and promising - at least not all post-apocalyptic bullcrap like with Bomberman: Act Zero on the 360.

Spoiler:
Oh yeah, apparently Nintendo found the word "bastard" in the game's name to be acceptable, despite its usual censorship.

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra
View user profile Send Private Message
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:48 am  Reply with quote + 
This game looks like a complete ripoff of the Bomberman series with hardly anything original put into the game outside of different character models. I understand why the developers would want to make a game heavily inspired by the Bomberman games, but couldn't they have tried to be more original about it?
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
or better yet ... make that company Bomberman Spin-off, instead of making that game scam :mad: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1350s
Index - Back to Top