Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
MegaTuga
Bombertrainee

Post#214  Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
Since I've been talking to HienFan and Regulus777 every now and then trough MAL. I felt a tinge of nostalgia and came back... and this place still looks the same XD

Now back on topic.

I still have yet to see the Anohana and the Madoka films. I've been putting those off for quite a while along with The Girl that Leaps Trough Time for some forsaken reason.
Also Jinsei subs are sure coming in late. I know that sometimes there is a lot of text but they could always summarize it.

Funny thing that True tears and Hanasaku Iroha are being mentioned. I just finished the first and I'm 4 episodes away from the second. Such good shows! I can't believe that these passed under my radar for so long. I do watch some that are obscure as a black hole so it's surprising. Oh there is also Death Note which I am also holding off to the last episodes because... eeeh. I dunno. Doesn't feel the epic show that I was told about... many many years ago. maybe Because it is old? It's not THAT old but still.

Oh yeah! I was surprised by the sudden return of Steins;Gate. Sure it is just some extra scenes advertising IBM but man you should have seen my reaction. And it still delivers so well even after all this time. It's amazing how I got so caught up in it that I couldn't stop grinning from start to finish of those lovely 3 minutes.

Last but not least there is 2nd seasons galore (also including SAO don't worry) Log Horizon, Hitsugi no Chaika, Psycho-pass and Selector Infected WIXOSS, which I have to add... that it's probably underrated for being a Card game anime. Believe me, it is so much more than that. And actually the actual battles themselves don't take more than 10% of the show, nor there is annoying display of wisdom from every character. It's just plain dark. Reeealy dark right until the end and the first two episdodes of the 2nd season are even better.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1579s
Index - Back to Top