Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: E3 Expo (2011-2021)
Razon
Board Admin

Post#27  Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:36 am  Reply with quote + 
So Microsoft had a pretty good conference this year, they concentrated on games the entire time. While the Sony conference was quite boring, and they didn't have much in terms of major titles or games that I was looking forward to from them.

Nintendo had a great conference this year, and they a drew a lot of attention to themselves with their constant live streams and announcements throughout E3. Unlike how they barely got any attention last year because they strayed from the standard format, but they managed to make it work for them this year by providing far more content and events. I'd say that Nintendo definitely won E3 this year, and they'll probably be skipping the normal press conference again next year and will be sticking to this same format.

Though I've still got a pretty big backlog of games that I need to play, so I'm looking forward more to playing already available games instead of new ones that have yet to be released.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1313s
Index - Back to Top