[Replies: 2]  [Views: 1784]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help
Users watching this topic: 1  
Sutobon
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:52 am  Reply with quote + 
Hello people,
I'm not sure if someone on this board will really help me, but i don't have other choice. I need to ask Bomberman fans directly.
So, here is my problem:

I'm playing Bomberman Online for Dreamcast every year. I'm a big fan of this game, and i want to get all the Collection Panel pieces. You know, those which you will get performing special objectives. Right now, i'm stuck at the levels 1-2 and 1-3 (Survival Rule Championship).
In the level 1-2, the objective, which is should make the collection panel pop up, is:
"Center: Right, Left, Above, Under".
I'm placing bombs on the right side of the center pipe, then left, above and under it. Nothing happening. This pipe has multiple exits, so maybe, i must place bombs near all of them at the same time?
Objective in the level 1-3 says
"Lower Right Arrow: Kick Left". The lowest arrow in the right corner is pointing up; so, if i place the bomb on it and kick toward the left side, it doesn't slide left, it slide up. - SOLVED!
What should i do??

Some other panels has unclear objectives too and i can't find any guide for this on the internet. You're my last hope, please help.

Last edited by Sutobon on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:29 am
View user profile Send Private Message
Someone64
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
For the kick left thing, maybe it means kick a bomb into FROM the left? (initial position beside, not ON the arrow)
It could also mean put a bomb beside its right side and kick TOWARDS the left.
Sutobon
Bomberbie

Post#3  Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:27 am  Reply with quote + 
Someone64 wrote:
For the kick left thing, maybe it means kick a bomb into FROM the left? (initial position beside, not ON the arrow)
It could also mean put a bomb beside its right side and kick TOWARDS the left.

Yay, i've got it! It was the "Cherry" panel.
But this is one strange achievement... I kicked it as you told me, then i've started to put the bombs on that arrow and send them up. Eventually, the panel piece appeared.
I could swear i've done these actions before, but it didn't work.
I beat this stage twice, and got the Cherry again. It only appears after many kicks, the others (Grape, Lemon and Pumpkin) doesn't require you to do this, you just set one bomb and done.
I think this is some sort of trick or random chance, or maybe the programming error.

Thank you for help!
One more left.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1455s
Index - Back to Top