Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: (DC) Bomberman Online Collection Panels Help
Sutobon
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:52 am  Reply with quote + 
Hello people,
I'm not sure if someone on this board will really help me, but i don't have other choice. I need to ask Bomberman fans directly.
So, here is my problem:

I'm playing Bomberman Online for Dreamcast every year. I'm a big fan of this game, and i want to get all the Collection Panel pieces. You know, those which you will get performing special objectives. Right now, i'm stuck at the levels 1-2 and 1-3 (Survival Rule Championship).
In the level 1-2, the objective, which is should make the collection panel pop up, is:
"Center: Right, Left, Above, Under".
I'm placing bombs on the right side of the center pipe, then left, above and under it. Nothing happening. This pipe has multiple exits, so maybe, i must place bombs near all of them at the same time?
Objective in the level 1-3 says
"Lower Right Arrow: Kick Left". The lowest arrow in the right corner is pointing up; so, if i place the bomb on it and kick toward the left side, it doesn't slide left, it slide up. - SOLVED!
What should i do??

Some other panels has unclear objectives too and i can't find any guide for this on the internet. You're my last hope, please help.

Last edited by Sutobon on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:29 am
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1181s
Index - Back to Top