BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Sora's Art Stuff
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#258  Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sora G. Silverwind wrote:
Quote:
Er, nevermind that thing about Max being kind of cool. He got owned by Magnet Bomber. *beep* Magnet Bomber. So lame. Complete loss of respect.

Well, the opening animation of Tournament did show that it was apparently Plasma who took down Max, so maybe Magnet figured he could brag a little for some street cred and it wouldn't matter as long as he killed Bomberman afterwards. :peace: 

Yep, pretty much. He makes the same claim in the Japanese version too, despite the glaring fact that Plasma did it...

Now, one could argue that perhaps whomever made the intro animation and whomever wrote the script had miscommunication, and that perhaps the script writer intended for Magnet to have actually beaten Max, while the intro animator intended for Plasma to have beaten him, but this seems to be incorrect. Later NPC dialogue strongly suggests that Max made it all the way to the Snow Zone, where Plasma Bomber was (you can read this in my game text dump topping the page following the page to which I linked in my previous post).

So the logical conclusion to draw here are that Magnet Bomber is a doofus who wants to seem badder than he actually is. And being taken down by Plasma Bomber isn't so humiliating. (Being beaten up by the same guys twice, though, the second time occurring years after the first, when you're supposed to be a strong protagonist... kind of is...)

Sora G. Silverwind wrote:
Hudson acknowledged my fanfic superiority. I don't think you're going to beat that. :laugh: 

Hahahah, yes. :hilarious: 

DarkFire4114 wrote:
God damn it.

ONE DAY. :flame: 

Oh man, this is almost like one of those inspiring underdog stories, in which the newcomer trains hard and rises up to challenge the master, but then it's not really like one of those stories at all so nevermind.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1691s
Index - Back to Top