Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Sora's Art Stuff
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#256  Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
Also, I find it funny that you mentioned Fateful Meetings. I totally immediately acknowledged it as your fanfiction... But it took me like half a minute to actually realize which fanfiction it is, specifically. Got it mixed up with some of your side things like Plundered Hearts. I don't remember much of that story (Fateful Meetings) anymore, it seems.

Yeeeaaaah no worries on that part. It's definitely been a while since I worked on it, since there's a lot of things tripping me up (not in the least of which is real life). Anyway, it's probably good that you don't remember most of it, since I'm kind of cringing at some (most?) of what I wrote. But I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't revise previously posted parts until I actually reached the end of the story. (The same promise, however, does not apply to things I haven't posted yet...) The fic isn't abandoned, it just needs to...incubate more, I guess. /insert inevitable Madoka joke here

Quote:
Actually, it does. It deals... 1 little heart of damage.

Whoops, yeah, you're right, I remember now. I thought about playing Jetters again since I got done with Generation, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to deal with the awful voice-acting for a game that didn't impress me the first time around. (Generation's voice-acting was at least entertainingly bad, save for Mujoe; I don't think I got that at all with Jetters.)

Quote:
Er, nevermind that thing about Max being kind of cool. He got owned by Magnet Bomber. *beep* Magnet Bomber. So lame. Complete loss of respect.

Well, the opening animation of Tournament did show that it was apparently Plasma who took down Max, so maybe Magnet figured he could brag a little for some street cred and it wouldn't matter as long as he killed Bomberman afterwards. :peace: 

Quote:
One day, you and I will face off. And we will see who is the more insane fanfiction writer.

Hudson acknowledged my fanfic superiority. I don't think you're going to beat that. :laugh: 

Quote:
I could like, take a screenshot of something retarded from my TSA Parodies, if you like.

Nah, I'll think of something. I got some other things I could mine for quotes.

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1598s
Index - Back to Top