Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Sora's Art Stuff
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#255  Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sora G. Silverwind wrote:
And I was being rather facetious with the "gamebreaker" comments. It would probably be more accurate to say that technically Regulus should have one of the most gamebreaking powers ever (witness all my hairpulling at trying to get his powers to work within the more "realistic" context of Fateful Meetings), but TSA's game engine nerfs it to being mostly impractical

I think the biggest thing is having an attack that doesn't have a delay until it goes off, or less of a delay compared to a Bomb. Unless it's a Melee attack where it's dangerous to use, it really might remove a lot of challenge from the game.

Also, I find it funny that you mentioned Fateful Meetings. I totally immediately acknowledged it as your fanfiction... But it took me like half a minute to actually realize which fanfiction it is, specifically. Got it mixed up with some of your side things like Plundered Hearts. I don't remember much of that story (Fateful Meetings) anymore, it seems.

though not as impractical as the BMJ game's Hyper Plasma Bomb, I agree. If I recall correctly, it doesn't even do any damage against the game's bosses, ffs.

Actually, it does. It deals... 1 little heart of damage.

I would know. I played this game about a month ago.

I hate it.

Help, plasm :cry: 

Bomberman Tournament Dialgoue wrote:
Hahaha! I, Magnet Bomber, have already taken care of him!

Er, nevermind that thing about Max being kind of cool. He got owned by Magnet Bomber. *beep*ing Magnet Bomber. So lame. Complete loss of respect.

plasm wrote:
Oh, and also, Regulus's "game-breaking" nature could probably be overcome by making him the sole protagonist, giving him some kind of limitation (MP, cooldowns, something), and twisting the nature of the game so that his powers have to be used to solve certain puzzles, are ineffective against certain enemy types, etc... Furthermore, it wouldn't be that hard to come up with a story in which someone steals his elemental stone and drains his powers, and you have to collect them along the way...

If only. Though, aside from Max, as he's not really a villain in the Bomberman Games' canon, what games have there been that allow you to play as an antagonist?

I feel like I've asked this question before. I totally did, I just can't remember where or what the answer was. :happy: 

But considering some of my own extrapolations/fabrications from Bombercanon, I didn't trust myself enough to say, yes, obviously everyone else drew the same conclusion from this source material as I did.

I wish to challenge Soraverse.

One day, you and I will face off. And we will see who is the more insane fanfiction writer. :flame: 

One day...

...but not today.

Off-topic, but I need a new sig graphic. /ponders possibilities

I could like, take a screenshot of something retarded from my TSA Parodies, if you like.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1443s
Index - Back to Top