Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Sora's Art Stuff
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#251  Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:22 am  Reply with quote + 
Regarding what you said about Regulus, (since I totally deleted my deviant art account ages ago) it's just one of those things a fan will always dream of but it'll be far out of his reach. Sadly. :cry:  I really like the idea of playing as boss characters. I'd adore a Bomberman game where I could play as each of the Knights, even if it didn't change anything from a gameplay standpoint. Max is kind of cool and all, I like his design, but ever since watching the Jetters anime, I just can't look at him the same way. He's like in this awkward spot where he's totally lost in translation, or something. But I guess I don't really know much about Max' background in the normal game canon. He's just sort of there, in my eyes.

I'm sure Regulus wouldn't have gamebreaking powers. You'd think the Hyper Plasma Bomb would be the most OP thing ever if you had access to it in a game, and yet somehow Bomberman Jetters turned that into a totally trash move, being so impractical all the time. :veryhappy: 

At least it looks kind of cool. :shifty: 
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1541s
Index - Back to Top