Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#199  Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:27 am  Reply with quote + 
Yeah the first half of Sword Art Online was definitely better. The action and boss fights were awesome! Suguha was my favorite character though and she was more prominent in the 2nd half. My favorite girl in the first half was Lizbeth. Wish she got more screen time.

I see the 2nd season has finally been announced. I have a feeling I'll end up watching it though my feelings are mixed about continuing this series.. Miyuki Sawashiro is playing the new girl though so.....
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=10376

I watched the first half of Railgun and still need to eventually finish it. It was a solid show but Kuroko definitely annoyed me. I didn't like her very much, and she made watching the show feel like a chore sometimes.

Tamako Market I watched while it was airing and I remember enjoying it though the show doesn't have much substance. I liked the atmosphere, cute characters and got some laughs out of it. I actually like Dera the bird. I thought he added some nice comic relief to the show. He was kind of a ridiculous character though.

Someday's Dreamers I haven't seen though i have stumbled upon it on anidb a few times.

I'll be posting my seasonal stuff in a few more days, just gotta get Sekai de Ichiban finished (mehhhh....) and catch up on Nagi no Asukara.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1816s
Index - Back to Top