Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
HienFan
Bomberman

Post#193  Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:21 am  Reply with quote + 
Tried Working!! I cannot get past the first ep really really unsubtle it the slapstick and I suspect I will see this many many times since this is season 2

I will admit I like the older Ghibli films better over the computer coloured ones(except Pom Poko urg)

Finished
Tamayura OVA and Hitotose- More relaxing cute girls doing cute things, Norie is my favourite character she's so silly
Welcome to the space show- One of A-1 Picture better anime of all the stuff I seen I like the creative scenery and the two main girls interaction
Natsuiro Kiseki- The main theme reminds me of Fairly Odd Parents(make a wish, wish is not the way they want it to be) admittedly but I especially like the ending I did not expect them to went down that road.

Watching
A certain scientific Railgun- Only seen four eps at the moment, Kuroko is absolutely hilarious
Servant and Service- Another slapstick like Working!! I only seen one ep but I love Yutaka Hasabe he's absolutely hilarious and nutty and I usually dislike the main male in slapstick with a fair amount of characters
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1361s
Index - Back to Top