Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Power Bomberman 0.7.7c
Someone64
Bomberdude

Post#26  Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:41 am  Reply with quote + 
I highly recommend making the third variation of high life (whatever the one with see-saws is called) have see-saws that affect each other. I remember how much more fun the advanced and intermediate variations of the see-saw stages are in Party edition. The first variation has normal see-saws, the second one had one see saw o nthe left side affect its right side counter part, the last one had one see-saw cause ALL see-saws to follow its position. Also, I think I remember how the warp portals work. They send you clockwiese/ counterclockwise. Top left --> top right --> bottom right --> bottom left --> top left --> etc... Lastly, can you make it so that AI teammates don't attack each other and you? My teammate got spawned near me several times and trapped me between bombs and blocks. when I got back from bombercart, he chased me around the stage in his cart and eventually replaced me...

EDIT: disregard the part about the warps. I said this because there was one stage you made with completely randomized warps and I assumed you made it like that for everything. Also, in one of the stages with warps, you have a strange placement of tiles. The one with 2 bridges I mean. Last suggestion for this post. Allow explosions to pass over gaps in the space stage (and maybe the stage full or cocktails).
EDIT: Found a bug where you can spawn a bead bomb behind you if you stand between tiles. Ah, the amount of suicides this caused me. Also, it seems that you can't turn on bombercart in a 12 player battle without it becoming a top concern. Maybe you could tone it down a bit so that 12 player battles don't become bomb hell?
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1478s
Index - Back to Top