Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Power Bomberman 0.7.7c
Someone64
Bomberdude

Post#20  Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:54 am  Reply with quote + 
Hmm... I'd preffer it if the car layout is the same too since it suits the robot more. As in, a checkered layout. Also, the balls that make up the legs have outlines that make them look a little strange. If the outlines were more subtle or even non-existent, they would blend together better instead of actually looking like a bunch of circles put together. Lastly, the reason I requested that you add the speed button is I actually want the cart to go even faster than it already is, despite you saying that the default you set is already quite fast. I just need the speed key to get around the stage faster when I'm done killing someone all the way to the left side of the stage and I want to go right. Plus, there's still a spare button when you're on the cart anyway... Unless the other button ALSO adjusts throw strength.

EDIT: you think using a power glove to throw someone into a 1 ton to instakill him is unbalanced? It can be annoying sometimes but I think that's how it's supossed to be.

EDIT2:More bug reports and design flaws: can't use detonator when you have certain other power-up even if you have no bombs around (and even if it's the most recently picked up power up AND I don't have a powerup that overrides the button for it). Line bomb should be binded to another button (any as long as it's not also the bomb laying button. B or C would work I think). AIs tend to kill themselves all the time when they have the power up that allows them to pass through blocks. Happens even when they are completely alone (e.g. in the extra large stage when they are isolated in the corner and they have at least 1 bomb-up and there are no oppenents to bother him while he farms). Remote bombs stay forever when thier owners die (intentional?). Lastly, a suggestion. This might annoy the crap out of people playing when they can't see them but... can you allow remote bombs and mines power-ups to sort of combine you you can detonate mines?
BTW, are warp things supossed to send you back to themselves? As in, it sends me up to the sky and often just puts me back in the exact same position as I was before very often.

Last edited by Someone64 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:23 am
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1472s
Index - Back to Top