Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 2 For Nintendo Wii
WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#8  Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:11 am  Reply with quote + 
I hate to disagree, Mighty, but I actually thought Super Mario Bros. 2 was at the very least enjoyable. Even though it was more of a black sheep of the SMB franchise, without Bowser as the antagonist, it had its moments. Plus, some enemy characters (i.e. Bob-ombs) became a staple among the cast of Mario characters at the time. Then again, the game was originally a Japan-only title named "Doki Doki Panic", which I'm sure you might have read about by now. On top that, at the time (before Super Mario All-Stars) in which the Japanese SMB2 was deemed too difficult for us American gamers by Nintendo of America, Miyamoto simply inserted the Mario characters into DDP as the playable cast...well, you get the picture.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I haven't played Super Mario Galaxy 2 in a while, and I've still yet to beat it once, mostly because I had plenty other games to keep myself company - let alone the ones I haven't finished at the time yet. I hate being lazy, but it kinda happens to me sometimes...

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1526s
Index - Back to Top