Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#187  Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:01 am  Reply with quote + 
Glad to hear it Hien! The Rider battle was pretty good. The later fights with Berserker are my favorites in Fate/Staynight.

Overall I liked Fate more then Tsukihime but only slightly since Tsukihime is also one of my favorite shows. I always have a hard time picking my favorite characters in Tsukihime. I usually narrow it down to Arcueid and Hisui.

I really havent seen much Cyborg 009 material. I read a bit of manga years ago. It's oldschool art style was always interesting to me, but I never got into the series as a whole...

While I did like Anohana back when it was airing I do think it's become a bit over-rated. It's drama was also a bit overdone and forced at times to me, but there were plenty of nice moments too. Naruko was probly my favorite of the girls and Testudou was a great character too.

As for me recently I'm delving into the new season. I'll make another post in the next couple days going into my usual detail. I still need to try out Fate Prisma Illya and watch a few more eps of Fantasista Doll. Overall I should have about 5-6 shows I'm watching this season.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1401s
Index - Back to Top