Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Post a Pic (part 2)
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#266  Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sideburns will return. When the moon is high in the sky and there are wolf sounds to be heard. haha I wish I liked what I looked like clean shaven. It's horrible.

Went camping again. Had a blast. Here's the overview. If anyone is near TN/VA/NC/SC check out Pisgah National Forest. There was actually signage against fireworks in the park and I immediately frowned and remembered my dreams of playing live action Bomberman someday. Someday...but not in a pyro way. :D

Trail mix we made up. It was totally...[wait for it]...the bomb.

My new patron Saint Monkey Bomber el Corn Cobo. I doubt he'll be there next time.

Kept Mario watching over my laptop while I was away.
"It'sa meeee, Bomberrrrr Marrrriioo." His bomb broke off a bomberman lanyard.

Fry's a pretty good dog. I'd kidnap him if he wouldn't leave hair all over our rugs and couch.

Pretty worn out with halfway to go, back UP the trail that was harder than we thought.

Second day of hiking. Decided on easier "overlook" trails since we had killed our fuel on the first night of hiking.

Whole trip full of bacon, sausage, bacon, trail mix, and hot dogs was worth every minute, if only for this single underlit, creepy shot of my friend's son with a hatchet. Total luck I even got this weird shot.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1358s
Index - Back to Top