Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Weird things you notice in Bomberman
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#115  Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
plasm wrote:
I forgot to mention this a long time ago, but check out this article I wrote for Earth Bomber. Specifically, look at the Trivia section. Then take a look at his Wars artwork.

Holy shit, right?

hahahaha

I love how the reality of game character data is often much more awesome than that which even our strangest imaginations can devise. I love the whole barbarian effect and implications. This means that at least some of the bombers eat the Louies for meat in addition to clothing and attire. Bone vests for the shaman, bone weaponry for the barbarians, maybe even nifty skull mugs. The next thing you'll discover is Tyras being skinned and worn. Tyra tasting like gator a bit, totally Flintstone ribs style. What if DragonBomber himself as a character is just a dude wrapped in Tyra skins?

My biggest problem with this is HOW does one get a Louey's eyes that color red and how do they grow such teeth? I mean, we must be talking some insane plot twist on the order of the Gremlins water and food after dark problem...on a massive scale. Maybe they have good reason to hunt Loueys, and Bomberman just doesn't realize the beast he is giving his trust to. OR does he? And if so, can Bomberman harness the rage eyes and teeth to decimate whole orders of enemies unreckoned for previously. We are talking vicious killing machine here. Maybe kicking bombs around is the ONLY thing that keeps them from become werebeasts from hell. :( And not the faux hell level either, but like Bomberman Act Zero bdsm meat sack on hook torture factory hell. :/ Some mad scientist level of genetic manipulation type thing, which fits in perfectly with the misc games.

Last edited by DragonBomber on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:29 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1527s
Index - Back to Top