Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#172  Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:36 pm  Reply with quote + 
My downloaded torrents are sent to my external hard drive and that's where I generally keep all my anime.

I still like burning shows I've finished to DVD and then erasing them from my hard drive afterwords so I still have them if I want them for some reason but they don't take up space on my drive anymore. DVDs are pretty cheap now and I think they are still pretty reliable.

In addition to that though I've never had problems with my external hard drive either. I bought it in 2007 and it's still alive and well! It's a Maxtor and I love it. I've never seen them again though...

That must be a ton of shows you have if you've got 63 GB worth and over half of them are that low of quality!

My external is used for a lot of stuff but right now anime is taking up 44 GB out of 150 GB. My music is another 10-12 GB. But in my DVD wallet of anime I have some 110ish DVDs of shows I burned after I finished watching them. They range from 480p (150ish MB per episode) to 720p (250-300 MB an ep) in quality.

I actually collect legitimate copies of anime too and try to pick up shows I watched when they get licensed for American release. I have some 500+ DVDs.

It's an obsession.... heh heh

Oh! and when you've got your page built feel free to friend me.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Regulus777

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1266s
Index - Back to Top