Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
MegaTuga
Bombertrainee

Post#170  Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
@Regulus777: Ah yes, I've already started one on myanimelist.net... I suppose having more than one list shouldn't hurt. Probably the way the lists are set up is different on each website.

Ah, speaking of computers I have got a question: What do you think would be the best place to keep all the episodes downloaded?
I use a laptop and I have two different partitions, one for programs and other documents and the other partition is for back-up. That's where I have a folder of the anime that I have. Currently I have 63GB, however, more than half of the anime series that are there are of low quality FLV files. Because of my slow internet I download these ones because they are lighter in size. And so one file of 40-60 MB takes about one hour to fully download if nothing happens. But I want to download versions of more quality (from MP4 to avi, maybe) on a later moment, whenever I decide to take the financial chance of getting a better internet connection.

I also have about 4 DVD but I recently heard that DVD is not the best place to keep your stuff anymore. (what happened from 5-7 years ago so that now DVD's are not trusted anymore?)
So yeah, External HD. That is probably the best bet but the thing is: there are too many models, each with their own little things. I thought to myself that I would just need a plain one, with nothing special but am I wrong to think that way?

PS- In case you are wondering how I get the FLV (Flash) files, I just rip them from online players, among the lines of Youtube or mediamotion with a Downlaod Manager.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1319s
Index - Back to Top