Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#167  Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ah nice, some good stuff in there. Kokoro Connect was one of my favorite shows last season.

I'm kind of in the loop with anime right now, falling far behind on many of the shows I picked up. I'm looking to start catching up in the next month.

I've seen 15 episodes of Pet Girl of Sakurasou. It was a mixed bag for me at times in the first half but I mostly enjoyed the first season. I wasn't liking the beginning of the 2nd season much and kind of stalled it.

I watched 6 episodes of Psycho-Pass A month or so ago. I thought it was pretty good but it's the type of show I need to be in the mood for...

Other then that I've been enjoying Tamako Market weekly. Boku no Imouto was Osaka-okan also took me by surprise. I think Kana Asumi saved that show. lol

I just got a new computer this week. My old one could only play 480 and xvid files which sucked. So I'll be looking into picking up some other shows I wanted to watch now. Like the new Hidamari Sketch and Sasami-san at Ganbaranai. I absolutely love Shaft!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As far as the sites go anidb is my favorite.

This is mine. Some of my favorite shows are listed in my top 20.
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=userpage&uid=163070

I always tell people the worst part of making one is the initial build getting everything you've seen so far in there. Once that's done it's just updating it with new stuff you watch every few days/weeks/whathaveyou.

I maintain 3 of them silly enough. Anidb.net is definitely my favorite. Best layout and organization and most comprehensive database. The community can be elitist jerks though so I don't partake in much discussion.
I've also made a Mal cause it seems the most popular..

I don't know why I still maintain the Anime-Planet honestly... I don't have any friends on there or anything. I guess cause its not that hard to do and I like wasting too much time on my computer. I also like their recommendation system.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1726s
Index - Back to Top