BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Could We Potentially Start a Bomberman Role Play?
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#6  Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:14 am  Reply with quote + 
Sorry being so late with my post on this topic and also sorry to hear that some people won't join, but I respect the reasons and it's very awesome to know about the reasons, not many people are blowing in their true thoughts.

For me it would be a nice change of pace here, though as DarkFire4114 said we should take slow steps with it instead of booming in 1000 threads. To be honest though I played some of the Bomberman games (since Germany is SO picky with game releases) I really felt more comfortable in the Bomberman Jetters Universe setting, it gave me a very close look into all kinds of races, and I'm a huge fan of Sci-Fi stuff anyway. The story was pretty deep and dark if I think about the Animated Series instead of the games, and I really loved all characters that were in it.

But like it was stated before it's hard to find a good conclusion of how we can solve certain problems like "Which Universe should be picked up?" and "How many people are really interested?". Thanks to my bad memory I have problems to remember some parts that were discussed already, so excuse me if I start to repeat something that was already solved.

I really don't know how many people would like to join or what universe they might prefer, so I would say we should do some kind of poll to make it easier to see who has interest in joining the RP section and which universe is more popular, if there's the option to vote for 2 things.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1189s
Index - Back to Top