old DOS bomberman clone
[Replies: 5]  [Views: 3880]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects

Karen
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for this game that I used to play like 15 years ago in my old Windows 95 !!!

The folder in which it came was called "Bomberman", but when i entered the game it was in chinese.. so i am not sure about its real name ..

The characters were similar to bomberman ones: a ninja bomberman (who had speed), a boy, a girl, a fat bomberman (who could kick bombs, but was slow), a clown (who could grab bombs and throw them.. was slow too)

There were 6 worlds. World 1 was kinda like a forest ?? and the final boss was a wolf (or a werewolf). World 2 was a cemetery, and the boss was like a japanese ghost? hmm i never knew what it was. World 3 was a desert, its boss was a mummy. World 4 was like a red house? .. and its boss was a vampire. World 5 .. i dont remember much how it looked like, but its boss was frankenstein. And the last world i dont remember either but its boss was like an invisible kid? you could only see its shadow.

What all these bosses had in common was that, they would chase you and then just jump off the map and come back stomping, so we could not move and he would come to kill us.

One of the enemies I remember was this bomb with a P on its "chest"... There was a red one and a blue one. If you made the red one explode, it would do as the P card in other bomberman games. The Blue P could kick the bombs, so it was very hard to kill it. And when you made it explode it would transform into the Red P.

Other was the balloon, which was in world 3 (the dessert), there were bats on the vampire level too.

In order to finish a level, you didnt have to kill the enemies.. instead you had to explode some sort of ball? it looked like a green ball with a metallic base.

You could play alone, or with another player as a mate. I always chose the clown and my brother, the ninja.

I hope someone can help me find this game.. as I have been looking for it for almost 5 years ><

TIA
And sorry for my bad english It is not my first language

Here some draws i made lol

First is the P bomb, second the balloon (duh), and the third one is the green ball you had to explode in order to finish the level.
View user profile Send Private Message
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hmmm... I don't actually recall this game; I don't think that I ever came across it. Sorry!

I would be interested to know what it was if someone does find it, though.
ghost2k
Bomberbie

Post#3  Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm looking for this too. Please, if someone know this Game, tell us the name.
e1q3z9c7
Bomberbie

Post#4  Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:06 am  Reply with quote + 
I believe this is what you're looking for:

http://kudgame.blogspot.tw/2011/06/blog-post_4339.html

The chinese name called: 炸彈超人, from the company: 天堂鳥(already close), 1997's product.

You can download it here:

http://www.seedurl.com/link.php?ref=9JJbPeN6mB

but it has no music.
ghost2k
Bomberbie

Post#5  Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:23 am  Reply with quote + 
You made my day? This ist, thank you very much! I own you one, pm if i could do sometinhg for you!
Karen
Bomberbie

Post#6  Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
wow man thank you so much this was the game i was looking for!!

fee like a kid again :( thank you so much, if i can do something for you please pm me ^_^
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1682s
Index - Back to Top