BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Could We Potentially Start a Bomberman Role Play?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
Wow, I read through most of that mountain of 3000+ chat messages (quite an undertaking) and saw I was mentioned once or twice.

I figured I'd let you know that I wouldn't be very interested in taking part in any kind of RP.

Though I've shown interested in creating RP and Fan-fiction/art way in the past (for anyone that might remember that, ha ha) it's something I'm not interested in anymore from the creation aspect. My talents are weak and I don't like being judged personally, but all the same i did enjoy seeing what people had to say about my work (thus part of why I made it back then) the same as I like seeing what people say about others. But it's like I'm always seeing things from a 3rd person perspective to me. It's hard to explain. I don't take much people say to heart, but I find varying opinions interesting to read. My personal thoughts on matters can vary greatly and I don't feel a need to get in heated arguments with people that disagree with me. So I calmly withdraw from any discussion that turns hostile.

Realizing I got the same enjoyment from discussion of others works as my own, i feel creating my own work is just more then it's worth to me. I'm a very unmotivated person, perhaps even more-so then you guys can claim to be at times. ha ha!

I still can really enjoy seeing what other people do though, so if you guys get this off the ground I may be able to amuse myself seeing what you guys come up with.

From my perspective of our forum and its members though... honestly
I don't see you having a very strong foundation of input on a project like this. I think of those of you that can really create cool stories/characters/backgrounds and such, most of you seem too busy to really commit to this where it would proceed at a healthy rate. And those of you that are willing to take part most heavily I can see having very conflicting ideas on how to go about it and what the project will be all about.

Everyone's always going on about how busy they are with stuff and it's so rare I see much amounting from it all. You guys''ll surprise me every so often with something awesome I'll be one of the first people to see. (and no disgust or anything like that is even intended by this statement, lol) I've seen what you guys can do now and again, we've got some talented people here and I know these projects you all work on do take a lot of time and effort. Things I don't have or don't have the patience or motivation to put forth, thus why I don't partake much/at all.

I am... For the most part, merely an observer here, and I've been here a looooong time and enjoy watching what you all do and interacting when appropriate. So, though I am certainly acknowledged and recognized by everyone here, my presence can seem weak.

~~~~~

So yeah..... I've gone off on quite a tangent here and i apologize for filling your thread's 2nd post with my rantings.

If you get some committed people on board and you can all get the ball rolling without banging heads too much I'll be interested to see what you all do from my comfortable front row seat!

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1787s
Index - Back to Top