BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Could We Potentially Start a Bomberman Role Play?
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:24 am  Reply with quote + 
So Saphiria, SpazzyRooey, and I were talking in the chat the other day about the possibility of starting a roleplay. I know this was attempted before (I think this would count as an attempt) but it didn't appear to be very well executed, to say the least. I'm curious to know how many people are interested in a potential Bomberman RP, or are interested in RPing in general. I would very much like to start one, though I acknowledge that it would probably be pretty quiet due to general forum inactivity. But I'm fine with that, so long as the RP doesn't "die".

For those who are interested, what kind of universe would you want it to be set in? What I mean is basically what kind of lore/background would you want it to have? The Jetters universe, for instance, is quite different from the B64/TSA universe both in background lore and in the general capabilities/handling of Bombers. Would people prefer something that takes after an official story or something more "original"?

Additionally, what kind of characters would you be interested in allowing to participate? Simply limit it to official characters or allow fan characters to also participate? Which characters would people want to RP as, anyways?

I suppose I could have made this into a poll, but I'm interested in hearing a more detailed response as to why certain people want what.

Personally, I prefer something that takes after the B64/TSA universe, as that is what I'm most familiar with. I don't mind fan characters as long as they're within reason of some sort. I'd love to RP as one of the Elemental Knights, especially as I spent a lot of time and effort working towards characterizing and building a bio for them as apart of my Bomberman RPG. I also spent some time working on the antagonists of B64 and the Four Commanders of Bomberman Quest and would enjoy them as well. Baelfael, Zoniha, and Regulus are probably at the top of my list for who I'd enjoy playing as, as I feel I put more effort into them compared to any other Knight.

How do others feel?
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1362s
Index - Back to Top