Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Pre-DCC: WarioMan 64
WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#4  Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:22 am  Reply with quote + 
Chapter 3: A not-so-relaxing day at the Blue Resort

Several minutes earlier, we took the battle to the skies in the Green Garden. Sure, we encountered Sirius, but he was only testing us to see if we were worthy of saving the world. After that, we were free to reach Draco's lair...if the dreadful, yet reprogrammed, Robot Masters hadn't gotten in our way! Just as we thought we were done for, Kat and Ana saved our lives, and decided to join us for real! With their help, and Yumi's guitar skills, we were able to K.O. Draco the Winged Guardian. The story continues inside the Puffy tour bus...

[Stage BGM: Blue Resort (Bomberman 64)]

"Okay, guys," I announced, "we're gonna have to progress faster, so here's what we'll do in order to disable the force field faster. The other worlds that Sirius told us on the way back are as follows: Blue Resort, Red Mountain, and White Glacier." Wario was picking his nose, only to be smacked in the face by Mona. Then he listened as I continued, "Here's the short version: Wario, you, Mona, and Yumi go to the Blue Resort, while Ami and I head for the White Glacier."

Kat raised her hand. "Ana and I will take care of business in the Red Mountain. Plus, Dr. Crygor gave us Varia clothes; they'll prevent the heat from hurting us."

"Super Metroid, anyone?" Ana smiled sheepishly.

"Good idea," agreed Yumi, "although maybe I should come with you two instead of Wario and Mona, just in case. But, is there a limit like with our Bomberman Watches?"

Ana shook her head no. "Not really, as long as they don't get sliced apart from us."

Ami then pointed at her Bomberman Watch. "Our watches should reactivate by the time Aaron and I land in the White Glacier, whereas Bill and Lance can provide us support in any way they can. Yumi, will you be alright without me?"

"Hey, no worries, Ami! With Kat and Ana around, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Besides, I can hold my own in the Red Mountain."

"So what are we waiting for? Let's move it!" Wario pumped his fists up upon saying so. And so, Kaz (despite worrying about Ami and Yumi's concert schedule) dropped us off at our destinations. For this chapter and the next two – pardon my breaking the fourth wall – the action goes on at the same time. For right now, let's focus on Wario and Mona's mission...at the Blue Resort.

--------------------

"The Blue Resort..." said Mona.

Wario added, "And if we're gonna make progress, we gotta go around this area in order to reach the warehouse, where we gotta push the switch down to lower the drawbridge! Better yet, let's swim to the back of the warehouse; it's much faster." With that, he and Mona did just what he suggested, and punched out a group of enemy soldiers inside the warehouse. Then they stepped on a blue switch, lowering a metal drawbridge just outside the warehouse. Afterwards, they spotted Sirius upon heading outside.

"Hey there, you three!" said Sirius. "So you're moving on, eh? Anyway, watch out for the Masked Trio, three of Altair's subordinates. Artemis, Orion, and Regulus have their own powerful attacks. Use your skills to overcome them, as well as the next boss, Leviathan the angler fish! They call him the Sewer Savage..."

Mona nodded. "Consider it done, Sirius! As Wario might say, we'll bash those bozos good!"

[Interrupt BGM]

--------------------

[Boss BGM: Boss - Masker (Bomberman 64)]

After crossing the drawbridge, Wario and Mona encountered Artemis, one of the Masked Trio. Artemis summoned the arena, destroying the bridge.

"You're trapped, you fools!" taunted Artemis. "So, you must be Wario and Mona – two of the nine fun-spoiling twerps who dare try to foil our plans! I'm Artemis, one of the Masked Trio!"

Wario stuck out his tongue at her. "What're you gonna do about it? It's two against one!"

Artemis retorted, "Even though you outnumber me, I'll burn you both to a crisp! Enough talk! You're mine!" She then attacked Wario and Mona by throwing fireballs around. They got burned a bit, but not bad. That's when Mona found out that Artemis only threw fireballs if her intended target(s) were far from her. When Wario got close, however, Artemis resorted to placing a dozen bombs around him. He got blasted, but he didn't feel much pain – he was thankful for being twice as strong as his rival, Mario.

"Time for a Corkscrew Conk!" He did just that, stunning Artemis. "She's all yours, Mona!"

Mona nodded, and finished Artemis off with a strong uppercut. The fight came to a stop, as the only female of Altair's three subordinates began shorting out. A few seconds later, she screamed as she exploded to pieces.

"Wah, ha ha HA!" cheered Wario. "The dynamic duo of WarioWare Inc. strikes again! Silent but deadly...or something like that."

[End BGM]

--------------------

[Resume Stage BGM]

With Artemis defeated, Wario and Mona were left stranded. However, they luckily found an abandoned canoe, and rode off to the west side of the Blue Resort. Their mission continued onwards as there were a good number of cannons to outrun – and destroy. Just then, Wario had the gall to taunt the cannons, which would be his undoing...

"Hey, you! Yeah, you, cannons! You suck!" At this, all the cannons pointed at Wario, while Mona slapped her own face in embarrassment. Eventually, the nearby cannons fired a barrage of cannonballs at Wario.

"Wario," said Mona, "you shouldn't have done that! RUN!"

"Wait up! I'm co—" Before Wario could finish, one of the cannonballs squashed him flat as a pizza. "Oof...help me..."

Mona sighed at the sight. "Oh, geez! You've really gotta stop taunting every bad guy you see, Wario. It could be bad for you. Anyway, I'll save you." She picked up the cannonball that flattened Wario, grunting in the process. "Oof! It's like twice as heavy as a bowling ball...take THIS!" With that, she threw it at the cannon with all her might, blowing it up. Afterwards, Wario got up, un-flattened.

"Whew!" said Mona, wiping sweat off of her forehead. "Good thing I took gym class to get strong and athletic!"

About a minute after an embarrassing encounter with the cannons, Wario and Mona found the staircase to Leviathan's lair, located by the statue of a goddess. Suddenly, a pair of needles - which looked awfully familiar - came from behind, but they immediately crouched underneath to avoid it.

[End BGM]
[Fight BGM: Boss (Mega Man 3)]

Mona gasped, "Needle Man?"

The blue Robot Master stepped forth. "Crap! Almost got them!"

"Almost only counts in horseshoes, Needle Man!" taunted Wario, not caring what he was on about.

Needle Man took that as an insult. "Oh yeah? I'll show you 'horseshoes'! Take this, fatso!" He launched his extendable spiked hat, but Wario was ready for it. He got out a baseball bat from one of the soldiers he beat up back at the warehouse, ready to hit a home run of the day. He did so by smashing the spiked hat really good, and followed up by bashing Needle Man's face, too!

"Now let's finish this so we can move on again!" shouted Wario, knocking Needle Man out cold with one final swing from his baseball bat.

Needle Man groaned in pain. "Ugh…I can't take it anymore! I'm high-tailing it outta here!" With that, he teleported out of the Blue Resort, whereas Wario and Mona ran off towards the tower itself. Eventually, they got to the sewers, and boarded a wooden raft.

[End BGM]

--------------------

[Boss BGM: Boss (Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3)]

Wario began to wonder, "Now why would the boss reside in the sewers?"

"I dunno," said Mona, "but get ready..." Leviathan, the giant purple angler fish, approached, and jumped out of the water in front of the twosome. Then Mona continued, "...cuz here comes Leviathan, the Sewer Savage!"

The boss battle starts as Leviathan attempted to crush Wario and Mona with his angler. While dodging it, Mona chucked a Bob-omb into his open mouth to inflict damage. The angler fish was stunned, and the twosome grabbed the angler to swing him around really good for a Wild-Swing Ding. Sooner or later, they let go of Leviathan, sending him flying to his imminent defeat.

[End BGM]

"YES!" cheered Wario. "In your face! Altair and his goons have never messed with the great Wario before!" Suddenly, an explosion went off from outside. "And you know what they say: defeat equals explosion!"

Mona added, "In other words, the anchor connecting the Blue Resort to the Black Fortress has been totaled. I hope the others are holding their ground elsewhere..."

"Yeah, yeah. Now let's get outta the sewers, so Kaz can pick us up. It's starting to stink in here! See, this is why I don't buy any pet fishes, let alone a goldfish."

TO BE CONTINUED...

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2046s
Index - Back to Top