BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Pre-DCC: WarioMan 64
WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:12 am  Reply with quote + 
Chapter 1: First meeting with Wario

May 25, 20XX...

Ami and Yumi - the cartoon versions - of a well-known J-Pop band, Puffy AmiYumi, were just finished with their concert in Diamond City, California...and they're about to meet Wario and his friends. Their visit in Diamond City goes well...or, so they think.

[Opening BGM: Opening 1 (Mega Man 9)]

"I can't believe it, Yumi!" exclaimed Ami. "First, we did our concert in Diamond City, and we finally meet Wario and his friends...in person! Isn't it great?"

"It sure is!" Yumi agreed. "I've heard there's a tester for this company...I forgot what his name was."

"I think you're talking about my best friend, Aaron. He's one of our biggest fans!" Suddenly, someone walked by...well, that's me!

"The one and only." I said, as I hugged Ami. "Hi, Ami. I've heard about your concert with Yumi; it was awesome!"

Ami blushed, and replied, "Thanks, Aaron!"

Yumi got out a piece of paper, which was advertising an upcoming WarioWare game. "We can't wait to get WarioWare: Smooth Moves for our Nintendo Wii! I've heard that it's the best of the series." Just as Yumi finished, Wario heard her and came by to say hello.

"You better believe it! This Form Baton - people call it the Wii Remote in real life - allows you to perform different poses in our microgames! It's been all the rage for months! Say...haven't I seen you two on TV? You were great, and you're hot as well!"

Ami blushed once more. "Oh, stop!"

I piped up and led the others inside Wario's house, nowadays known as WarioWare Inc. "You must meet the others, Ami and Yumi! Come on! I'll show you around." Eventually, I took the girls to meet the others, starting with two of America's heroes: Bill Rizer and Lance Bean, of the Contras.

[End BGM]

Bill was the first to notice us. "Hey, you guys!"

"You must be Puffy AmiYumi!" said Lance. "Say...haven't we seen you before?"

Ami pondered what Lance had said. "Come to think of it, I think we have...I mean, aren't you the two guys who saved us from those two vile androids?"

Bill nodded. "Yeah. I remember now. Sniper Bomber and Axe Bomber were asking for it."

"Now we don't have to worry about Red Falcon and/or his Hate Bombers anymore." Lance said.

Ami nodded happily. "That's good news. So, what are you doing here, anyway?"

I replied to my best friend, "Oh, they're just visiting Diamond City for the first time since the Alien Wars. They're our good friends, once you get to know them more."

--------------------

[Intro BGM: Opening (Bomberman 64)]

Meanwhile, in outer space, at an unknown space station...four mysterious androids have used an unknown cube to drain energy from a distant planet. Once they had finished their work, they took off for someplace else. The figure, clad in red, walked by to report in.

"Mission complete, Altair sir." the female figure said.

Altair nodded in agreement. "Well done, Artemis! We've certainly cleaned up this planet. Regulus, Orion, what's our next target?"

The blue robot, known as Regulus, typed in the coordinates. "Earth." was what he found.

Orion, the man in green, spoke up. "We'll be arriving in 1 hour. Permission to invade?"

Altair chuckled deviously. "Permission granted. Now that we have the Omni Cube, no one shall prevent our invasion!"

--------------------

Back on Earth...at Wario's house in Diamond City, Yumi was talking with Kat and Ana, the twin sisters who attended kindergarten whenever they were not busy practicing their ninja skills.

"Y'know, Kat...I was a ninja one time, until I kinda lost my mind."

Kat gasped in shock. "That's awful!"

"Did you hurt anybody?" Ana asked, with a worried look.

"Well, no one but Kaz." Yumi shrugged. "Good thing Ami talked me out of it, or I'd have accidentally wrecked my reputation as a rock star."

Kat nodded, and then asked about Ami. "So, how's your best friend, Ami, doing?"

"Eh, she's doing okay. Add to it, she's having lots of fun playing video games with 9-Volt and 18-Volt. She really thinks 9-Volt's so cute!"

--------------------

Meanwhile, Dribble and Spitz - the dog-and-cat pair of taxi drivers - were watching one of the sci-fi movies, known as Alien VS Predator. I came by to see what they thought of it, when suddenly, the movie was interrupted with an emergency broadcast from the Diamond News Network (DNN). An actual talking humanoid dog, known as Ken, was reporting live.

"We interrupt this program to bring you a sudden invasion from space!" announced Ken. "No, that's not Orbulon crash-landing again. It's a different one! Everyone is to eva-" Before he could finish, the news went from static to the screen that said "WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES."

"Oh, no!" I gasped. "The city's in trouble!" Bill and Lance ran by to see what was going on.

"What? Diamond City's under attack again?" said Bill.

Lance added, "And a sudden invasion from space? I seriously hope that's not Red Falcon's remnants..."

Dribble gave out a muffled bark. "It couldn't have. You two already wiped out every last one of them nearly 5 years ago."

--------------------

Later that day, we reported in to a laboratory on an island, connected by a suspension bridge to Diamond City. Dr. Crygor, the old man Bill and Lance came across five years ago during the Alien Wars, began an important announcement. While it was rather unusual for a video game company such as WarioWare Inc. to respond to an attack from space, the old doc felt that we had no other choice.

"We must take action! The SWAT team is attempting to return fire, but none of their weapons are having any effect."

Suddenly, a golden robot flew on in to Crygor Labs, surprising us. "...And who might you be?"

The golden robot closed his wings and spoke. "I'm Sirius. Do you plan to defeat Altair and his army?"

Wario pumped his fists in the air. "Of course we do! Otherwise, we're outta business!"

Sirius began the briefing about the attack. "Then I'll let you in on a secret - I've got a bone to pick with them. You see, the Black Fortress, Altair's base of operations, is protected by a force field. It's also connected to four small worlds via the anchors. That's why your SWAT team was unable to inflict any damage."

9-Volt, the same innocent child Bill and Lance helped Mona rescue from the demented Arctic Bomber five years ago, wondered about what Sirius said. "I think I recognize this. It's just like in Bomberman 64, only this time it's real! What can we do?"

"Each world has a boss that guards the anchor. If you can go in each world, defeat the boss, and destroy all four anchors, then the Black Fortress will be open to attack! When this happens, go in, defeat Altair, and destroy the Omni Cube! It's asking too much for you to go alone, so I guess I'll give you guys a hand..." When Sirius finished his briefing, he took off.

[End BGM]

"I remember playing Bomberman 64 with Ami back in Japan!" said Yumi. "After getting all 100 gold cards, and defeating Altair..."

Before she could finish, we were all zapped by a strange ray, but seemindly unharmed. "...Huh? Strange...it's like all of a sudden, I forgot what happened in that game."

Ami scratched her head. "Yeah, me too. And especially during the times I played Bomberman 64 with Aaron here in his home country, as well..."

"We'll worry about that later." Bill said. "Right now, we need to stop this Altair guy!"

"Bill and I will do everything in our power to help crush his plans! If we could beat a king-sized alien bastard such as Red Falcon, then we shouldn't have too much problems with Altair's personal army."

While we were conversing with each other, Dr. Crygor brought forth a few watch-like gadgets. "And I have just the solution. I've invented two Bomberman Watches; one per person. Well, my granddaughter, Penny Crygor, did come up with the idea firsthand and helped me design them, but still. Anyway, the Bomberman Watch - when activated - grants you the power of Bomberman. You can then fight like Bomberman does in Bomberman 64. Y'know, set spherical bombs down on the ground, kick them around, or even pick them up...basic stuff. The downside is that each Bomberman Watch only lasts for 15 minutes when activated. After that, you have to wait another 15 minutes for it to recharge. On top of that, we've yet to infuse something useful so your own bombs don't hurt the innocent, so for right now, make sure you're not too close when they explode."

"I see. Yumi and I will take them." Ami said.

Yumi, on the other hand, had a smug look. "Personally, I prefer letting my trusty guitar do the talking, but I guess using ball-shaped bombs won't kill me."

Dr. Crygor looked down for a moment. "Speaking of which, I couldn't find enough time to modify the watches so that they won't have a time limit anymore, but I think Penny might know how."

"We don't have time right now." I said. "We need to depart for...uh...crap, what was that first area again?"

Ami felt the same I did, and shrugged. "Beats me, but I'm coming with you anyway, Aaron."

Yumi stepped in. "I'll join in, too."

Wario, however, struck a few poses with his arms. "Don't count the mighty Wario out! I'll pulverize Altair's goons quicker than you can say Wario-time!"

"Me and Ana are coming along too!" Kat piped up.

Ami and I shook our heads no. "I'm sorry, but it's too dangerous for little ninja kids like you."

Bill and Lance agreed with us, whereas Kat and Ana pouted. "Hmph! Fine, party poopers."

Mona, on the other hand, held Wario's hand. "If Wario's going, then I'm going as well. After all, I came along with him on some of his adventures before. Right, Wario?"

"Yeah, yeah. I know that. Let's-a go!" With that, Wario led the way out. He, Mona, Bill, Lance, Ami, Yumi, and I took off for one of the four small worlds via a high-tech bus known only as the Puffy Tour bus. Now that Ami and Yumi are equipped with the Bomberman Watches, they have no fear of fighting back. Can we pull through for real, and what does Sirius know about this Omni Cube? And most of all, who or what took away our memories on what truly happened in Bomberman 64?

TO BE CONTINUED...

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1484s
Index - Back to Top