Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Pre-DCC: WarioMan 64
WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:09 am  Reply with quote + 
RE-VAMPED BACK IN JANUARY 2012 ON FANFICTION.NET AS PART OF THE "DIAMOND CITY CHRONICLES" FIC SERIES, DESPITE HAVING TAKEN UNTIL LATE JUNE 2012 DUE TO FINISHING COLLEGE...AND COPING WITH THE LACK OF CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK AT THE TIME.

-Wario-Man 64-

DISCLAIMER: WarioWare (c) Nintendo; Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi (c) Renegade Animation; Bomberman (c) Hudson Soft; and Contra (c) Konami. Any songs "used" are properties of their respective owners.

Prologue

MY P.O.V.

Roughly 5 years have passed since the Alien Wars. All seemed well...although we all had to do our part over the years to help repair, let alone forget, the damage that Red Falcon and his alien brethren had caused.

Recently, we at WarioWare Inc. got word that a J-Pop band, called Puffy AmiYumi, had arrived in Diamond City to pay a visit after having played a concert. The one with pink hair was known as Ami Onuki, and the purple-haired one's name is Yumi Yoshimura. Ami hails from Tokyo, whereas Yumi was born in Osaka. On occasions, they would visit Diamond City during their world tour, from which I would get to know them. Eventually, Ami and I became the best of friends when we played certain video game franchises we loved: both Contra, and Bomberman.

Little did we all know, however, that the hard-earned peace was not to last...

END P.O.V.

[A/N: Needless to point out, this fanfic takes place after "The Alien Wars."]

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra

Last edited by WarioMan3K on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:18 am
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1171s
Index - Back to Top