Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: [beta 1 released] BomberKeen project
DoomJedi
Bomberbie

Post#7  Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:32 am  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
Best to do what you're doing and hit the relevant channels, and see if anyone shows up who's interested enough to help.

Yes, that's what I'm indeed trying to do...that's why I've registered this forum, hoping for help.

Quote:
Could you throw me at the repo/where you found the original source anyway.

I don't even have the unchanged source (or link to it...don't even remember where I originally got it from, it's sooo old (from 1996 it seems, 17 years passed on my comp's dusty folders, go figure it now, I'm sure it's maker himself doesn't even remember it anymore), and don't know the author name...), as I used it long time ago to make more themes for the game to load and didn't keep the original variant - but I can replicate it easily (beside the author name maybe) deleting loading lines for new themes.

I'm probably the only person in the world to keep a copy of this all this years, passing it from harddrive to harddrive...

I can PM you the source now, pretty close to original version, or replicate/recompile more "unchanged" version later at home and send you a link.

Quote:
, partially because if it's not a hassle, I may poke through the code slightly, so I can actually give decent advice related to it.

It will help me much, thank you....thank you.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1531s
Index - Back to Top