Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Jetters for GBA
Normmatt
Bomberbie

Post#41  Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
plasm wrote:
Hmm, ok. Well, what I noticed was that, in certain areas of the text, if I added or subtracted characters from certain sections, then certain later sections would display less or more text correctly.. The problem came into focus when text from the beginning of the game, which had already been translated, no longer displayed correctly after I had added a lot of text beforehand.

Anyway, I'm looking at the text now, and I'm assuming that you're talking about the string pointers? Since the space between the first hexadecimal value (POINTER) are consistent, and the spaces between the latter values (STRING) are not. Although now that I have read your message again, it seems that you're talking about the starting location for each text file to be imported, but I'm not sure how that would fix the problem, as the changes are occurring within one file.

Perhaps I should just focus on the translating and not concern myself with getting it to display properly.

Its possible that the file has grown too large and is being overwritten by the contents of the next file or it could be that there's some other problem. I won't know until your done. If you just focus on the translation I'll work on getting it working ingame.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1414s
Index - Back to Top