Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Super Mario Bros. Crossover
WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm kinda surprised no one ever thought of saying anything about Super Mario Bros. Crossover here, but I might as well do it anyway because I felt like it.

Now before I begin, I assume plenty of you have already played the crossover fangame itself on the Exploding Rabbit website. But in case you haven't, here's a link below if you're interested in trying it out. You can also look up some interesting tidbits while you're playing the game in said website.

http://www.explodingrabbit.com/games/super-mario-bros-crossover

Basically, it's an unofficial crossover version of the famous-as-ever Super Mario Bros. from NES, created way back in April 2010 by Jay Pavlina. You could play as any of the available characters from other games, each with their own abilities and restrictions. For example, Bill Rizer is the only character out of the rest of the playable cast, who cannot pick up a Mushroom; he retains his one-hit weakness like from the Contra series.

Over the past two and a half years, it's had occasional updates which give the fangame a little more variety, such as map skins, and alternative palettes for each character. But like I said, feel free to give the fangame a try! You may also leave a comment here just like any other topic in this forum, such as what you liked or what you didn't like about said game.

Oh, and as a friendly warning to those who may be familiar with Super Mario Bros., but new to the crossover fangame itself: only Mario and Luigi can jump on the enemies' heads, whereas everybody else cannot. Remember this.

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1384s
Index - Back to Top