Handheld Gaming Recommendations
[Replies: 21]  [Views: 5603]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#21  Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:18 am  Reply with quote + 

Thanks to one of my friends, I learned that I've been holding my 3DS XL in an uncomfortable way that cramps my hands. Wish I realized this before 100%ing Super Mario 3D Land and beating Sonic Rush. I still hate the button mapping to Kirby Super Star Ultra but at least it doesn't hurt my hands anymore to play it.

Edit-

Nope. I take it back. After playing for a certain amount of time, my hands are in pain. I think I might have serious issues with my hands. I often can't even take notes fast in class without my right hands being in a ton of pain.
Bomberdude

Post#22  Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
I 100%'d Kirby Super Star Ultra last night and I still hate the button configuration. >_> That's my only major issue with the game though. Wonderful remake, but why couldn't they have just given people control options? D:

Edit-

Every single DS platformer I've tried either on an emulator or in person had the jump button as B by default or allowed you to configure it to B. Even Starfy, a game made by the company responsible for Kirby, had the jump button as B and Y as attack. I'm absolutely dumbfounded by the button mapping in the DS Kirby platformers. It's an absolute shame since that is my only big problem with the game and it's rare for me to play a game and only find one major issue.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 2 Page: Previous  1, 2

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1568s
Index - Back to Top