Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: BBZ's Collection of art
BBZ
Bombertrainee

Post#11  Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Doru! I Forgot 'bout this Art gallery of mine.

Soo... wait for it.

TIME TO UPDATE, BACK TO SCHOOL!

Sure I have drawn some Emo bomberman stuff. Black n white and a new charecter Frost bomber. But, that is not even a slightest interesting to me. You want something new and unknown. Something cool, but not over done. So here you go. The spoiler button hides the images so you dont have to click on some Stranger's link that may lead you to meatspin Deviantart

Spoiler:
He used to be known as BBZ. Now he is Genocide Z.
http://fav.me/d5ddbmd ( if the img dont appears)

Before I let you off the hook there is one thing.

Spoiler:
Flame bomber is overjoyed that he got fan art. So made a little story 'bout it.
http://fav.me/d5hiefs ( if the IMG dont appears.)
*Flame bomber was sitting at his computer bored to death. then something happened*
'' You got mail!''
Flame bomber: Oh? * as he was shocked for once* Mail for me? *then he opened the mail and it was a link in in*
Flame: I hope this is something oh.... OH YEAH I GOT FAN ART WOHOO YEAH WOHOO. FAN ART!!!
*Mermaid bomber came into Flame bomber room she was confused and look at flame bomber who was in hundred*
Mermaid bomber: Whats with all the noise? * then she sees the picture* Oh you finely got yourself some fan art very nice.
Flame bomber: Yes, I M SO HAPPY THAT I FEEL THE FIRE WITHIN ME BUUUUURN BWAHAHA!!
Mermaid bomber: Well don't let it get it to you... * then she was stopped by earth bomber*
Earth bomber: Let him be. I have never seen him so energetic in a long time, due to over fan-art.
Thunder bomber: Yeah, hes been down ever since Shirabon defeated him in battle. So don't say anything.
Mermaid bomber: all-right lets go.
> as the trio nod, Flame bomber stood dancing in happiness.
Flame bomber: Thank you Time Eater, Bless your kind heart for this fan art. * as he was still dancing the door closed*

* down at the house Mojue walked over to the trio*
Mojoe: Did something happen? Somebody hurt. WHO HURT-ED MY CHILDREN I WILL BREAK EM IN- * As Mermaid bomber interrupted Mojoe who was dressed up for his work*
Mermaid bomber: Calm down dad, it's just flame bomber. he got some fan art.
Mojoe: Oh bwahaha, that's the case. well i'am off to work as the postman I used to. * then Mojoe walks out of the house

The happy end!

I had to update sooner or later. Hell, Why make a new topic? that would flood the system.

So take care for now, Doru!

Edit: Doru, Something went wrong.... The IMG wont appear. anyway I posted the link to picures. Sorry My fault. Doru!

Eh I had a really good come-back at first but then I forgot about it when I was writing in this Signature box of mine and this is how you waste someones time, By making them read your Signature.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1630s
Index - Back to Top