Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Old Bomberman clone game
[Replies: 7]  [Views: 1299]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects

scorn

Post#1  Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey, I've been looking for a Bomberman clone that I used to play as a kid on the computer. I think it was a DOS game. The only distinctive thing I can remember is that you could have 2 players working together fighting a boss and you could have a remote control bomb that looked like a blue signal box instead of a bomb.

I know it's unlikely, but if anyone know's what game I'm talking about, please let me know.
Iori
Bomberbie

Post#2  Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
I think I'm looking for the same game. I downloaded it in the Ye Olde Days of the internet (like 96ish). Did your Game have a flamethrower, and was the first boss a ball of some sort? Also I think you had to have num-lock off to play two players...
View user profile Send Private Message
Iori
Bomberbie

Post#3  Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
I also remember Asain writing on the title screen, possibly Japanese. Does anyone know this game? I'd give my first born to play it again. It seemed really solid for a clone from the era, it almost makes me think it was some sort of offical Asain DOS release of a DOS Bomberman other than Dyna Blaster. It definantly wasn't Dyna Blaster which I also had.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#4  Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Uh.... Welcome to the Bomberman Board, but you're kind of late replying to this. Some of the forums are kinda dead.... alot.... so check the dates before you reply. Also, instead of double posting, just edit your last post. That's not like a totally major thing if it happens every now and then though.

In reply to your question, well, no, but I'd love to play whatever game that was.
bobbaluba
Bomberbie

Post#5  Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:39 am  Reply with quote + 
I remember playing a game like that too. (not dyna)
You could play up to four players and there were some sort of cooperative missions, and rockets. Really fun game, i'm looking for it right now, I'll post it here if i find it.
Iori
Bomberbie

Post#6  Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#7  Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
Interesting. Any idea on how to run it? It just crashes when I try to load it with DOSBox...
e1q3z9c7
Bomberbie

Post#8  Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:06 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm looking for pretty much the same thing: I remember the opening animation and bgm is just like "mega bomberman" (or bomberman '94, they are almost same), it also can riding kangaroo(sort of) and had cross border map with middle tower, but the tower didn't contain any puzzle but a transport gate, other element like "Power Glove" or interface design(when 1P play, the words "press start" blink on top right corner), is more like "super bomberman series".

It's a english, dos, '90's game.

Anyone knows about this? I'm really eager to play it again.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1250s
Index - Back to Top