Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Broccoli!!!!!
Razon
Board Admin

Post#12  Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
Broccoli steamed or boiled with a bit of salt added tastes great. Though I don't really care for it raw, the same goes for a lot of vegetables. I haven't tried raw spinach, but cooked with some salt it's pretty good.

When it comes to drinking juiced vegetables, some can be good like carrots and apples juiced together, and many other combinations I'm sure which can make a refreshingly sweet and nutritious drink. Even though I'm not one for raw carrots, the juice alone for it isn't bad.

Most vegetables when cooked and mixed into something that it can take the flavor from, or in melted cheese or something else can be quite good, even if you're not fond of the vegetable plain. Though if you really don't like it then it might not taste good in anything, and it could make the food taste bad instead.

Then there's salad, some romaine lettuce with a variety of different dressings and some salt is always a nice light dish to eat. You can optionally mix in croutons, meats, cheeses, fruits or other vegetables, though just a basic salad is perfectly fine.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1487s
Index - Back to Top