Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Hello everyone.
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#39  Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
I like remote bombs in single player too, just not so much in multiplayer against other people, it's fine against CPU players.

Understandable. Personally, I hate the Bomberman ghost cart things. If a player is dead, they should stay dead. Takes too much of the strategy out of the multiplayer.

Razon wrote:
That's why online gaming always interested me so much, because regardless of the time and place, you could always play with the other person if you both had an internet connection. Voice chat is good for co-op games or for talking with your team members in a fight against another team, but otherwise I prefer typing text messages in the chat system. I mainly game from my PC so I always have my hands on the keyboard anyway so it's very ease of use, though even for consoles there was keyboard extensions that you could buy for it to use for online play.

I absolutely hate communicating to people through keyboard chat while playing an online game, but I also hate using a keyboard for gaming in general. Last thing I want to do while playing a game is having to stop what I'm doing just to type something. Not to mention voice chat is a lot more fun.

Razon wrote:
N64: 1964 0.9.9
It's good since you can swap plugins, adjust the lag settings and use save files and cheats.

How does it compare to Project 64?

Razon wrote:
SNES: Snes9K 0.09z

Huh. I've never even heard of that emulator. I wonder how accurate games play on it.

Razon wrote:
Genesis: Gens

I've personally never liked Gens. Kega Fusion is a much, much better emulator.

Razon wrote:
NeoGeo: WinKawaks

I've never used a NeoGeo emulator so there isn't much for me say experience wise.

Razon wrote:
All 4 of these have Kaillera support for online play, which makes it easy to connect with each other.
Gamecube: Dolphin
The best Gamecube and Wii emulator available, though it's been awhile since I last tested it's online play.

God, I can't get that emulator to run well on my computer for some odd reason. Considering my computer specs, it baffles me the emulator runs so poor on my machine.

Operating System
MS Windows 7 64-bit SP1
CPU
AMD Phenom II X2 550
Callisto 45nm Technology
RAM
4.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 401MHz (5-5-5-15)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. GA-MA790X-UD4P (Socket M2)
Graphics
W2361 (1920x1080@60Hz)
512MB GeForce GTS 250 (EVGA)
Hard Drives
977GB SAMSUNG SAMSUNG HD103UJ ATA Device (SATA)
Optical Drives
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223L ATA Device
Audio
ASUS Xonar DS Audio Device

Razon wrote:
It's multiplayer gameplay controlled pretty good from when I tried it before. Though I was referring to the full retail version of the game, it was just called Bomberman in Japan and was for the Wii. Here's some screenshots of it, just in-case you haven't seen it.
http://imageshack.us/a/img21/8328/blast50.png

Too bad it didn't release in the U.S. I would have definitely bought it.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1540s
Index - Back to Top