BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Hello everyone.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#38  Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
W.A.C. wrote:
Razon wrote:
Special moves I'm not fond of, at least in some of the older games. The same goes for things like remote bombs, which can give far too much of an advantage. I just like a clean fight, and without any scenery obstructing the view of the stage or annoying stage gimmicks.

I love remote bombs.

I like remote bombs in single player too, just not so much in multiplayer against other people, it's fine against CPU players.

W.A.C. wrote:
I think one of the reasons why I'm such a single player gamer is because throughout most of my life, I had barely anyone to play games with so a lot of multiplayer and co-op modes didn't interest me very much. I still find the Bomberman multiplayer modes pretty fun with CPU characters though. As for online play, I have a hard time wanting to play an online game without voice chat and I hate that press to talk bullshit I see in games like Team Fortress 2.

That's why online gaming always interested me so much, because regardless of the time and place, you could always play with the other person if you both had an internet connection. Voice chat is good for co-op games or for talking with your team members in a fight against another team, but otherwise I prefer typing text messages in the chat system. I mainly game from my PC so I always have my hands on the keyboard anyway so it's very ease of use, though even for consoles there was keyboard extensions that you could buy for it to use for online play.

W.A.C. wrote:
What emulators do you use for online play?

N64: 1964 0.9.9
It's good since you can swap plugins, adjust the lag settings and use save files and cheats.
SNES: Snes9K 0.09z
Genesis: Gens
NeoGeo: WinKawaks
All 4 of these have Kaillera support for online play, which makes it easy to connect with each other.
Gamecube: Dolphin
The best Gamecube and Wii emulator available, though it's been awhile since I last tested it's online play.

W.A.C. wrote:
I was looking forward to Bomberman Blast. :/ Though from what I've seen, it looks like a decent game but nothing all that special.

It's multiplayer gameplay controlled pretty good from when I tried it before. Though I was referring to the full retail version of the game, it was just called Bomberman in Japan and was for the Wii. Here's some screenshots of it, just in-case you haven't seen it.
http://imageshack.us/a/img21/8328/blast50.png
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1490s
Index - Back to Top