Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Post a Pic (part 2)
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#248  Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
Love the cosplay. hahaha That's great. :) I keep saying I will have a friend make me a pro-quality costume but I have not had the cash yet.
Plus I am always afraid mine would look like this, a very lounge act, hot sauce toting version:

Speaking of beards, this was my most recent photo, taken in Pisgah National Forest during a camping weekend, during which we camped down to the bottom of the mountain to the falls behind me. Not a far distance but very challenging as we took the deluxe manly trail. I feel like the Werewolf Bomber from Panic Bomber most days... ;) Or an extra on Teen Wolf. If only I could sell my beard growing capability to make prosthetic beards for those who would have them. I would never want for bomberman toys from Japan...as I would visit there semi-regularly.

On my end, life is catching up. Too many deaths in 2012. Hopefully soon all of the credit debt from a decade will be paid off. I found out I am Slovak in part on my mother's side, not Czech or at least the woman who married after coming here to America before WWI setting up roots was Slovak. Her husband may have been Czech, my family there does not know. Very nice family, 3rd and 4th cousins. Enjoying my cheaply purchased Wii and Xbox 360 consoles though I do not play near enough.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1279s
Index - Back to Top