Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman on my bag
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
How have these held up? I ask, yes, two years later, as I had a cellphone Shiro riding Louey charm but it eventually tore apart. First the screw holding Shiro and Louey came unscrewed from the bomb (I did not notice it fall off). Then a year later or more the actual lanyard string dry rotted. I had a Shiro keychain on my keys but it disappeared somewhere, with a link in the chain being faulty. I kept the other keychain unopened, and glad now I did not open my Shiro pin. I'd have lost it too! Hope you have been luckier than I have been. So far of my bomberman goodies, I have lost those two items to damage, had a coworker's son's pets scratch/bite/shred the dust jacket for my b-daman manga into torn scraps, and somehow misplaced Xbox Bomberman: Act Zero. I am not sure if that is a good thing. I finally HAVE a 360 to play it on and I have no copy hanging around. I know I'll buy another but then when I do, it'll show up. HA

Double the pain, loss, and sadness from what the game could have been...
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1224s
Index - Back to Top