Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Photo of my bomberman pile.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#55  Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Very nice, plasm. :) Nice range of items in there. I would buy so much from Yahoo Auctions...probably better I have no means to have it shipped here. I had a guy over there willing to help me tracks down stuff through them and ship to me, but not entirely sure how much markup for effort we were talking. I never got around to following through with his offer to help me buy more. I had bought a few things off eBay from him. Nice guy. Well, I have a former college buddy over there. I'm sure she would help me but shipping would get expensive no matter how I did it. :(

One of two of the collection photos of mine was used again by Morgan, this time for a status update on the Facebook Bomberman page. That was amusing because some people are all like "OMG, where's Saturn Bomberman?!" and I'm like "HELLO....Japanese versions..." etc. Of course I am missing titles. I hardly ever buy them, I am cheap as hell on most things I buy online, and overall prices have gotten insane. Thus I have little overall compared to what I might otherwise have. ;)
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1292s
Index - Back to Top