Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Post a Pic (part 2)
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#246  Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
plasm wrote:
Hahahah, nice costume, especially for such a short window of time. I like what you did with the helmet, it gets the point across well.

Thanks. The part between the helmet and the ball actually broke off. Had a hard time keeping it together with super glue. I definitely want to replace that piece with something more sturdy.

plasm wrote:
About those balls... how did you grab things with them? I'm guessing that you just had to take one off, but the alternative is rather amusing. If you wanted to replace them, you could try to find some foam balls. Like clown-nose foam. They would probably be easier to use and more comfortable to wear. The only problems are that they wouldn't be shiny, and that they would probably take more damage over time.

I'd like the balls to be shiny. As for what I did about grabbing, well, I had to take them off whenever I wanted to grab something. It was worth dealing with that costume flaw since I found it pretty hilarious to have balls for hands.

plasm wrote:
Yeah, it's kind of funny. Just judging from the second picture, I think that it looks fine on you, but it's understandable that not everyone would want one.

Yeah... I hate having a beard. I don't even like most forms of body hair. I find body hair to be pretty disgusting in general.

plasm wrote:
Sideburns are cool, though. I recently convinced one of my friends, who was going to shave his beard, to keep his sideburns halfway down - kind of like the way you have yours. If I ever decided to find out what my face actually looks like under this beard, I'd probably keep some 'burns... it's kind of a thing that guys in my family do, anyway.

Main reason I've never shaved them off is because I'm worried that if I don't like not having them, they'll look bad growing back.

Regulus 777 wrote:
lol, yeah about 3 quarters of us have beards huh?

I most prefer a scruffy beard honestly but mine tends to be longer just purely out of laziness I'm not gonna lie. I don't like being shaven cause it makes my face itchy as hell but at the same time if the beard gets too long it gets itchy anyway. It can also be a pain when sleeping cause I sleep on my side so the beard will rub against the pillow and get unpleasantly warm. heh

My tip is to use a good razor and something like shaving cream or conditioner (I prefer conditioner personally). If you have shaved very few times in your life, yeah it will itch, but for a lot of people, their body gets used to it overtime. I don't think my face ever itches after shaving. It does itch sometimes when hair is growing in though. Only way around that for me is to shave daily.

Regulus 777 wrote:
So I'll usually just thin mine out every so often.... Be it 3 months, 4 months, 6+ months..... lmao laziness....

I used to be pretty lazy about shaving as well (hence that photo from 2009) but nowadays, my hatred for body hair is far stronger than my laziness with shaving.

Regulus 777 wrote:
and I agree that you did a great job with that helmet for the costume.

Thank you.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1251s
Index - Back to Top