Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Hello everyone.
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#24  Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
TL:DR - Saturn Bomberman, Bomberman 64, and the 2nd attack are IMO the best games in the series.

They definitely seem like strong entries from the franchise. Kind of weird they went from making so many console Bomberman games in the 4th and 5th generation only to make barely any in the 6th and 7th outside of party games.

Regulus 777 wrote:
lol, I hear you on handheld games dood. They are usually low priority for me as well. Most of my DS games are collecting dust.

However in recent years I've been taking more interest in GBA and PSP since I can play them on a Television. I have the Gameboy player for the Gamecube and Component cables for my PSP so I've finally started beating some of those games since I can actually enjoy playing them long periods of time without getting cramped hands and sore eyes/headaches.

I personally don't like the Gameboy Player because it makes games look too fuzzy and blurry. VisualBoyAdvance is pretty awesome though. I originally stopped playing handheld gaming in 2004 because I got sick of the GBA's lack of backlighting. I refused to buy a Gameboy Advance SP since I felt Nintendo purposely didn't include backlighting in the original Gameboy Advance just to sell their revision plus the DS was coming out and I wasn't impressed by that handheld at all. Hell, to this day, there isn't a single must have game on there for me. I already like the 3DS library way more.

Regulus 777 wrote:
Oh! Another thing I wanted to mention.

If you're interested in Jetters for it's story but not too interested in its gameplay I'd highly recommend hunting down the anime online somewhere.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=824

It's very good for a series based on a videogame. Characters all cool and it actually has a dark atmosphere at times. It's about 52 episodes long but it flies by. Kind of episodic but there's an ongoing plot in the background.

Huh. I'll keep that in mind then. Were there any other animes made based off of the Bomberman universe? Also, is the subbing translation good?
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1387s
Index - Back to Top