Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Post a Pic (part 2)
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#243  Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
Here's a photo I took of myself about ten months ago.

I'd post a more recent picture, but I rarely have pictures taken of myself and a lot of the photos taken usually don't turn out well. I just read through this entire topic and I'm surprised most of you have beards. o_O I never liked having a beard personally. I don't think it works well with my face and I just don't like having facial hair except sideburns (which I keep trimmed). Here's a photo I took in December 2009 where I went seven weeks without shaving. Never will do that again. I did shave my neck before taking the picture though. The hair on my neck was just too disgusting IMO.

Yep, I'll never go seven weeks without shaving again. At the time, I was dealing with a bunch of medical bullshit that forced me to drop all of my classes and I decided to be lazy about shaving. Anyways, since this is a Bomberman board, I figured you guys would also like to see this photo.

Yes, that is a Bomberman cosplay. For one of my friend's 21st birthday (which took place in March 2011), she mandated cosplaying for her birthday party and I had less than a week to come up with one. I spent about $30 on supplies. I'm thinking about wearing my Bomberman cosplay setup again this year for Halloween but I definitely would like to make some improvements. When I find a lot of my supplies, I'll post additional pictures and ask for advice on how I can improve it. I especially need to come up with better pink balls. >_> For the two balls in my hands, I just bought three Dora the Explorer balls at Kmart and cut into them so I could stick my hand into them. What sucks is that the ball sizes were really inconsistent...JUST LIKE ACTUAL BALLS *shot* You can imagine all the balls jokes people made at the party. Was a damn fun time.

Hopefully it's obvious to you guys that I was going for the Bomberman Generation look.

BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1322s
Index - Back to Top