Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Hello everyone.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#21  Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:23 am  Reply with quote + 
I just purchased Bomberman Jetters about a month or two ago and have played it through. I personally didn't like the Normal Game all that much. It's kind of like Bomberman 64/TSA, but I didn't feel like I had as much control as I did in those games. I also didn't feel any need to use the elemental bombs very often, as you can only place one at a time. On an unrelated note, the voice acting is incredibly cheesy.

That being said, it's entertaining in its own right, and the Battle Game is pretty good. There are several modes, some of which don't usually appear in Bomberman games. The maps all have unique features, and there are two versions of each map (you have to unlock the second version). Each playable character has his or her own unique ability, much like the characters of Super Bomberman 4 (the only exceptions are the Hige Hige Bandits, whom all share the same ability).

I really enjoyed Bomberman Tournament/Story. Some criticized the gameplay, saying that it was monotonous, but I thought it was fine. It plays like a normal Bomberman game, but with an open overworld, towns, special bombs and equipment, etc. Perhaps the best thing about the game is that it actually has a decent story, which mainly revolves around Max.

The Battle Mode is decent, and includes maps that call back to earlier SNES/SFC games.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1224s
Index - Back to Top