Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Any interest in the Wii U?
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
I planned to buy one immediately, with no games, somewhat like I did with the wii. I don't think the price will be dropping all that noticably before there will be some game that I just must have, and I can leave it there sitting with early firmware in hopes that it starts getting it's fair share of hacks. I also will get by watching people try to hack the new controller as a pc input device, which should be pretty amusing. My wii sat around for almost a year before Galaxy came out, and yet I'm still pretty happy with the purchase.

Anyone who suggested it will "do a Dreamcast" more then likely has no idea what the Dreamcast did, or they would be picking one up post haste. That console despite being a commercial failure was well designed, and had a more than decent game library. I suppose if WiiU was comparable, you could start grabbing things in 3 years for dirt cheap, but I really doubt that's going to happen. If you're going to say a console is going to fail because bad design, there's plenty of Sega failures that are a better comparison. If they're actually trying to state that the system is well designed, and will have good games, but will fail, they are making a pretty strong prediction, also not deturing me from buying.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1208s
Index - Back to Top