BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Hello everyone.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#11  Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:37 am  Reply with quote + 
W.A.C. wrote:
fireball87 wrote:
None of the Super Bomberman games have enough text that it'd matter that much regardless. I was more meaning translated information then actual rom hacks. While this community has some decent translators, I don't think we have any regulars who are actually rom-hackers, or have released anything. http://www.bombermanboard.com/viewtopic.php?t=1728 is the only rom hack that I know of with any connection to here, and as far as I know, it's not done. Super Bomberman 4 is translated on Romhacking.net, but that has nothing to do with us.

Well that's good to know. I'm tempted to go to that rom hacking site since it sounds interesting, but these comments are worrisome.

I've never had problems with the site, but I suppose that it may depend on what you download? Anyway, now that I think of it, if you only ever download one thing from there, it should be the translation patch for Bomberman GB 3. As far as I know, that's the only fan-translated Bomberman game that has story text and whatnot in it. I can assure you that it's safe, but if you still don't trust the site, you might be able to find it elsewhere. It looks like emuparadise.me has it. There is also a scan of the manual and an English translation of it in this post on this forum.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1605s
Index - Back to Top