Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Hello everyone.
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#6  Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:01 am  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
Quiet really shouldn't be surprising though, this community has existed for ages, and it is built around a fandom that doesn't produce huge amounts of new content. What has come recently is an overload of information, translations, and that like, but not a lot on topic to discuss really. You should consider dropping into the chat, it's where friendly talk tends to happen.

Welcome though, enjoy yourself, and that jazz.

Translations? While I haven't gotten around to trying Super Bomberman 4 and 5 yet, has someone done an English translation of that game or does the game have so much english in it that it doesn't even matter?

Regulus 777 wrote:
Welcome dood. Enjoy your stay!

We're a smaller but more tight knit bunch. Most of us have been kicking around for multiple years.

Yeah, it seems like this site has been around for a while.

plasm wrote:
Basically, what they said, hahahah. Welcome to the forum! :peace: 

In regards to fireball's comment about info, I can point you in the direction to some interesting finds if you'd like. In particular, you can find some really in-depth info on Super Bomberman 2 here, from character bios to map data to unused content found within the game.

But yeah, other than that, the old discussions have died down a bit... but if there's something you'd like to bring up, feel free - I, for one, will surely be interested. Or check out the chat - it's a good place to get to know some of the other members.

Anyway, I'll catch you later.

I recently discovered that wiki and was surprised Super Bomberman had two secret battle maps. o_O

Soniti 254 wrote:
Welcome aboard, stranger. You seem alright, so I hope you stick around.

I shall.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1265s
Index - Back to Top