Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Sucky Cartoons
HienFan
Bomberman

Post#46  Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:39 am  Reply with quote + 
Meh might as well mention more sucky western shows I seen

Whatever happened to Cartoon Network lately? They used to have awesome shows like Dexter Laboratory, Sheep in the Big City, Time Squad and Powerpuff girls.

But now all they have are these F grade shows like Adventure Time(I'm probably gonna get called Weeaboo by the AT fans for saying anime is better than this. For the record I also hate Ben 10 Alien Force/Ultimate Alien only the original is good), Regular Show, Problem Solverz, Johny Test and Secret Mountain Fort Awesome

I dunno whether to explain since I really have not seen some of these shows but usually when I'm pretty skeptical over a show my suspicions are always dead on

Adventure Time: Saw on TV. Boring

Problem Solverz: I told myself not to be a graphic whore but really now. Even Cow and Chicken(my least favourite Cartoon Network show on the 90s) look aesthetically better and is better written than this

Ben 10 Alien Force and Ultimate Alien-It feels like a crappy fanfiction come to life...

Everything on CN real-Why is there live action material on a channel that says Cartoon Network?

Johny Test

Regular Show

Camp Lazlo-That show told me Cartoon Network rotted

Secret Mountain Fort Awesome

Cow and Chicken-Ren and Stimpy Cartoon Network version(not surprisingly John Kricfalusi likes it)

The Looney Tunes show- At first I thought it was alright but later on it started to degrade horribly. Only thing good is Lola Bunny. Though I never liked Bugs in that cartoon and he's my favourite LT character on ye good olde days

I find it sad that old digital animation is better than newer ones judging by those shows I mentioned above. Most of them extremely stiff compared to the livelier Samurai Jack and Sheep in the Big City

PS I should make a good cartoons list. I don't think everyone in here only likes anime
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1623s
Index - Back to Top