Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Broccoli!!!!!
legato
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:26 am  Reply with quote + 
Something I've been doing for a while is eating a lot more fruits and vegetables in my diet and I must say, it really pays off! I just wanted to ramble for a bit about it. :happy: 

Every day (usually in the morning, just depends) I have a health smoothie for breakfast. I use the Ninja Blender system they show on tv and I mix about five different fruits and veggies in it. My parents keep a nice variety in the fridge so each day I can use different ingredients. I usually have a decent list to choose from like:

-Carrots
-Broccoli
-Spinach
-Strawberries
-Blueberries
-Blackberries
-Raspberries

and sometimes others. I usually add some organic low fat vanilla yogurt for flavor and milk to thin it out. Depending on what's in it the taste will vary but it doesn't produce a lot of content so even if it's terrible I can still drink through it lol.

Any who, my main rant today is broccoli. I swear, after eating a few florets of it raw about 20 min later I get a huge energy burst. I've read that it's a good source of B vitamins and I believe it! I just wanted to share all my random excitedness with everyone and encourage you to eat more broccoli if you can. :cool: 

Here's a site where you can read about broccoli's good stuff: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=9
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1179s
Index - Back to Top